Triton ARGO ATM
Configure your ARGO ATM to meet the demands of your location, or suit your budget.
Configuration options include high quality graphics displays, single or multi denomination cash dispensers, shallow or deep business hour or 24 hour safes.
Complete with TLS1.2, the Triton ARGO can be connected to your existing ADSL/NBN or 3G/4G service, wifi, satellite or dial up communications service.
For high humidity locations, let us know and we can recommend the appropriate cash dispenser, fan and cooling units to incorporate into your ATM.
- 12.1″ Full colour LCD (Standard)
- Advertising Capable.
- 8x backlit LED function keys (touch capacitive)
- 15″ touchscreen upgrade (optional)
- 7″ touchscreen (optional)
- 80mm Thermal (Standard)
- 60mm Thermal (optional)
- 80mm Thermal with presenter (optional)
- e-receipt (no printer) (optional)
|Dispenser||Denominations||Cassette capacity (notes)|
|Glory NMD 50||2x (standard) up to 4x (optional)||2000|
|Genmega HCDU||2x||1300 & 1800|
|UL291 Business Hours (Shallow cabinet)||1454mm x 406mm x 406mm|
|UL291 Business Hours (Deep cabinet)||1454mm x 406mm x 562mm|
|UL291 Level 1 Safe||1454mm x 406mm x 573mm|
- PCI 3.1 Compliant PINpad
- TLS1.2 and SSL
- ADSL, NBN, Wifi, 3G/4G, Satellite, dial up communications options
- Embedded Microsoft CE7 operating system
- Jackpotting and black box security countermeasures
- EMV dip style card reader (Anti Skim EMV optional)
- Camera (optional)
- Angled surfaces minimise service and cleaning
- Easily field serviceable, modular design
- Remote monitoring, performance analytics
- Remote key transfer capable
* all pricing is inclusive of GST. Subject to availability and acceptance of transaction processing terms and conditions.